Wednesday 11 January 2012

Could this be my first trade?

My research has found a share that matches all my criteria which is really quite exciting. I am going to keep an eye on it and it could very well be my first buy. I have decided not to reveal the name of the share I am trading until I sell the share and then I will reveal all. This is to stop well meaning advice which might sway my judgment on how I trade the share. I will reveal enough details to make it interesting for readers but not the name until my trade finishes unless it turns out to be a long term keeper and then I will probably reveal the name but that will be some months away. So watch this space I could be trading soon.

3 comments:

  1. Eeek! How exciting! For the dense people ie me, it would be interesting to hear all about the actual process you have to follow to buy your shares. Good luck with your 1st dip into the trading waters x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I will do my best to explain it step by step as it happens how realistic it will be I don't know I am using a Fantasy Trading account from the Halifax but I will adjust it as necessary I am not sure exactly what features it has that is one thing I have not researched but if there is anything missing I will try and incorporate it in my records so that it shows as accurate a picture as possible of how my trade would pan out in real life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very wise! And very exciting too!

    ReplyDelete