Tuesday 3 January 2012

Introduction

Welcome to my blog. Why Zenith Trader? Well this is the year I have decided to become a trader in stocks and shares and like any other trader I want to reach for the highest point. I am a total novice so don't expect any complicated language but you are welcome to join me in my journey of discovery. I am going to start with paper trading to try out my plan and see if I am likely to make any money with the objective of trading for real in November. Why November? That's when I expect to have enough money to fill a stocks and shares ISA for the year as I intend all my trading to be inside an ISA for the tax advantages.

3 comments:

  1. You did it! I'm very chuffed! And now I'll be checking in daily.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a clever lady! Looking forward to this new turn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies I need followers so as to make sure I keep posting

    ReplyDelete