Monday 9 January 2012

Dongle Trouble

As I suspected my dongle didn't work I have realised it is probably because I don't top it up very often so it has probably been deactivated - so that is something I need to sort for next time. 

I did however continue with my research including listening carefully to the radio during the journey for any stories that might flag up a company worth taking a look at. I also caught up with reading the Investors Chronicle (not whilst driving obviously). The journey was also a good time to have a big think about what I am trying to do and what I hope to achieve. I have a list of companies I have noted over the last few weeks so I will now start to see if any of them pass my criteria tests and see if there are any shares I might be interested in investing in. It will be good to make a first trade but the research needs to be done first - only fools rush in.

No comments:

Post a Comment